Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: LED flash of the C5 as torch

Contributor
Sid13

I noticed that in some games ported from Another Guest steamed sound, then the game Global Race Raging Thunder is played on half the screen. Just shooting the camera, when increases, the survey steamed. I did not notice a difference of 31 firmware!!!

Why are other devices on the symbian 9.3 everything is fine, but on the C5 a lot of bugs?! I feel frustrated ... now I have depression ...=(
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Tomek_PL

Actually I like "traditional", not "cartoon" emoticons and now I can't use them, because they are automatically changed to the new ones. Is there a way to shut it down? I preferred the previous version in this aspect.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sid13

Smiles are a good idea, but the bugs with certain applications on the C5 is a problem on c5 is crude Symbian 9.3, unlike other smart phones on this platform
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Jeet1989

i love smileys.... :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
arunlal4u

i tried updating ,, it showed phone not supported what to do??

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
san_india_c5

Re: Nokia C5 new FW 61.005 and get bugs again -.-!

Shall i update to 61.xxx? is it worth updating

Coz last time when i updated to 32.xxx my phone sound/volume reduced significantly. anyone tried? bugs? benefits? feedbacks plz

Hit the STAR, if this is helpful

Nokia C5, 6303i
Please use plain text.
Contributor
maheshn77

sound problem is solved..

but after recording a video, when you play it , it does not run smoothly in this update.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saloshahzad

any idea to off the camera sound? Plz share ...and any software which can turn flash light on?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saloshahzad

i found no bug ...sound prblm solved ...now my c5 is perfect 4 me....
Please use plain text.
vek4love

Re: Nokia C5 new FW 61.005 -.-! where the new version available

Download the nokia software updater it show the new update for ur mobile c5-00 and the site is not showing the update...

Please use plain text.
vek4love

Bad quality

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sagar_Jackey

Really am a damn nokia fan , bt ma new phone C5 really annoying me , coz hv u ever noticed this shockin fact ?

juz open Xplore==>menu==>tools==>device info n LOOK holy cow ,C5's PROCESSOR SPEED IS 192Mhz , wer da Rockin 600Mhz gone ?

Every phones front cam is 0.3MegaPixel bt our hero posses 3.5G speed n a 0.08Mega Pixel front cam (wot a paradox ?) !

I think nokia mistakenly placed the headsets speakers into the phones body. Ma frnd's china phones headset produces more volume than c5's speakers !

Wers the camera shutter key gone (u can find a volume rocker key , bt no rocking volume ! ) ?

The tiny flash produces unexpected amount of light frm it bt good for noting.

U can see the internal working of the c5 through the gaps around the softkeys( ma toy phones have a better soft keys than this !).

nxt time i wil com bak wid PROs bye.

tnk  u

Please use plain text.
arltaxe

on my C5 FW 061.005, week numbers are ok in month and week view. Option => Settings => Title of week view => Week Number
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
simpi17

i'm from romania and when i want to updapte they are not showing me this FW 61.005 version he tells me thata didin't appear eny nrewer sofst why?

Please use plain text.
Gokata

Phonetorch... perfectly works on c5....... after many days lookig..I finaly found this and it works great

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
tejas_chavan

can u give me d link of phontorch?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kaych

Looks like the vietnam timezone is fixed now on 062.001
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AsadKhatri

i have update my Nokia c5 062.001

but now i cant run FLV video and i cant connect to PC via bluetooth and it is hanged for 3 or 4 Seconds during Video

what should i do????

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BadLarry

Sell Your C5 or wait for another update. There's no 3rd option.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
korael

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know how to disable these colourful smileys? I found them really annoying and cant find the way to disable them. Could you help?

Please use plain text.