Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C6-01 Skype

pradbm

Nokia C6-01 Skype

Hello Gurus,

Need your inputs.I have Nokia C6-01 phone and I installed Skype on it. Didn't face any problem while installing ,installation went smooth. Now when I try launching Skype, in the connectivity I get only 2 option.

1)Internet

2)WAP Service.

I have WLAN at house and I am not sure which among the above 2 means WLAN? 

Thanks in advance

Pradeep

Please use plain text.
pradbm

Re: Nokia C6-01 Skype

Guys - Any thoughts?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
John_Tesla

Hi Pradbm,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions,

Skype will need a WLAN connection or an unlimited data plan in order to connect to the internet.

You should choose "INTERNET" in your C6-01 and select a valid internet access point. 

Sincerely,

John_Tesla

Please use plain text.
homer12

i have the same problem, skype doesnt work on C6-01!

skype says C6-01 isnt compatiply!

so when will you update the interface?

have tried nokia store with no positive results

as a gps the nokia c6-01 is good but at 220euros its a little expensive. i wish i still had my 6210, that was a good phone. the c6-01 is **bleep**

Please use plain text.