Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C6-01 Update

Counsellor
agurmeza

Nokia C6-01 Update

I got a an update for my c6-01 but I can only update it via nokia suite. When I try to update it, it reconnects my phone and then says I have no internet which my internet is working perfectly fine. Should I update it? Its trying to update to 25.008 version. Thanks.

Lumia 810 (T-Mobile) Owner
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: Nokia C6-01 Update

You can update... But its not essential if you've already updated to Anna. This release is for minor bug fixes and stability improvements. You can directly update to belle if you decide not to update... Belle's just round the corner with a scheduled release beginning from February.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
agurmeza

is the belle update for usa users? and isnt the phone going to operate worse if updated to belle, since its new software and our old procceser is really slow?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Yes, eventually belle will be available in the US as well... I don't think so... Nokia has already released videos of first generation symbian 3 phones running belle. It doesn't look slow to me. Its as fast as the newer belle phones. You'll only notice the difference when you go into intense processor centric or graphics related apps or games. And already Nokia Vietnam has said that it's going to be available there from 8th February.
blitZkid
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
agurmeza

i dont know if ill be able to update to belle because when i use pc suite to update it doesnt update because it says that i dont have an interent connection when i do. will i be able to download via OTA? by the way im in usa, and there are no nokia care points near me. how do i solve the interent error prolbem using nokia pc suite?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

As of now, belle is to be available only via Nokia suite... As its a major update. Nokia recently released a stable version of Nokia suite 3.3.86. Try installing it for updating to belle.
blitZkid
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
agurmeza

ok ill try. and is belle for usa people going to be released later than everyone else?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

That I cannot answer because I do not know... No one knows. It depends on when Nokia plans to release it in the US and when it'll be available after carrier approval.
blitZkid
Please use plain text.