Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C7 Outgoing calls - "No Answer" problem

Registered Member
rohan0011

Nokia C7 Outgoing calls - "No Answer" problem

Hi,

I am facing a problem with my C7 phone. Whenever I try to make outgoing calls from my phone, it gets automatically disconnected and displays the message 'No Answer'. Have tried so many things but have not been able to find a solution for the same. Even hard reset has provided temporary relief to other users having the same problem. Please help. Hoping for a solution.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

How old is your sim card? this may be the cause..

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

I've also faced the problem occasionally with the phone snapping the call quickly with the no answer display... My sim card is almost seven years old...
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
User_C7

I've been a C7 user for 10 months now and I started getting the "disconnected" message on 2nd October 2011.

I tried the sim on a different phone and it worked well. I also tried a different sim on my C7 and I received the same error. Please help me in identifying what the issue here is.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
alanka_kishore

I am also facing same problem,since 3 months...
i am using Vodafone sim card.
Could you plz help me...
Please use plain text.