Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C7 hangs when using WEB

Amrutesh

Nokia C7 hangs when using WEB

Hey nokia friends, usually my c7 hangs while using default browser, power button does not works. I have to remove the battery to restart.At the same time when it gets freezed and if i get a call, it won't ring, but the caller will be hearing caller tone. Please help me with this, i have been meeting this problem from past two months, twice or thrice a day.
Its so annoying to remove battery..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

See if its possible to clear the Browser cache (hope it doesn't hang when you try this..). The option should be available under browser's security settings ...

Please use plain text.
Amrutesh

cleared it many times, infact i have restored my phone once. But this freezing problem is often, occurs twice a day(minimum)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Is there any difference if you try the browser without the Memory Card inserted in the device ?

Please use plain text.
Amrutesh

i do not use memory card. I have removed some apps to check the difference, but no use.
It is happening instantly, i wasn't using the default browser. I found out opera isn't good for downloading and UC browser isn't good for browsing. So i started using the default browser from past few month and i am coming up with these problems. Please suggest me a solution, and yes i had given it for nokia care, but still no use.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Is your phone firmware Upto date ? If not, update it..If already is then re-install and see if it makes any difference .. As a last resort, you may back-up all important data and perform a Soft Reset ...

Please use plain text.