Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C7, help please

Counsellor
salamah9

Nokia C7, help please

i just bought Nokia C7 two days ago the issue is turn it self off from time to time and i did call the customer service and rest the phone twice but still having the same issue and they ask me to visit the Nokia Center to fix it...

The issue is i bought it from overseas but now im in Australia i wont get back to my country till end of 2011..What shall i Do..!!

Any help please to replace under bill i have from my country..

Please help..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
salamah9

Re: Nokia C7, help please

Please is there any one can help...!

Please use plain text.
Hanzer23

If you still have the original receipt and the phone's still under a year old, you can visit any Nokia Repair Center where you are at right now and have it checked out.  As long as it's still under warranty, let them do their thing with it so as not to void it. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
EnduRa92

try visiting the nokia care in your country and ask if they can help... if u have warranty receipt or proof of purchase... maybe they can help.... thats the only solution....

-------------------------EnduRa92------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
salamah9

I drop the phone to Nokia Centre yesterday and waiting for them, as appear from the discussion the going to fix it under international warranty..

I will see how they go..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
jerusm

I'm in the same position as you as I bought my phone while on vacation in Europe. 
I was told that the warranty is only valid in the region it was bought (Germany). Are you saying they told you they will fix it under "international warranty"? If so, that's good news!

I want to return my phone under warranty for the purple screen issue...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
salamah9

Yes they did,after they check it out in their system..

I do not think they find the problem otherwise the problem wont come out from Manufacture...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
salamah9

Alright, I just get my phone c7 from Nokia center acually the replace it with new one after waiting about 10days.It seems OK so far,

but the thing is my old phone was made in Hungary but this one made in Chain , I just realise that,

Please use plain text.