Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C7 - wifi and skype

cricell

Nokia C7 - wifi and skype

Hi,

I recently bought the C7 specifically so I can connect to the internet via wifi and make video calls using skype when I am away from home. Having problems with both wifi and skype:

Wifi - the c7 picks up my wireless network and connects but wont connect to the web. it only stays connect to the wireless network for a few seconds before disconnecting automatically. only way to connect to internet is using 3g

Skype - works fine except that the secondary  video does not come on.

Thks

Please use plain text.
msher

Re: Nokia C7 - wifi and skype

I am having the same problem and cant find any way around it

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mohshafie

Re: Nokia C7 - wifi and skype

Hi,

Help, help, help

I NEED TO USE THE SKYPE!!!
Initially I installed Skype S60 5th Edition, it did not work.
Then I downloaded Symbian ^3.

Now, when I click sign in the loadign screen comes up and it just continues on loading and nothing happens. 

I tried downloading it again. Instaled it and same thing.
I also changed the language from auto into English, it was not help

Can anybody help me? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
grgo

Re: Nokia C7 - skype show that I am on mobile device

Hi,

when I use skype on my nokia c7, everybody can see  that I am on mobile because in my status write Online (on mobile device). How can I remove "on mobile device" so people can`t know am I on mobile or on PC :smileyhappy:

Cheers!

Please use plain text.