Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Suite problems ??

Advisor
Roboman

Nokia Suite problems ??

Was using Nokia PC suite  but decided to trythe new Nokia suite. After D/Led it I am not able to see my C5-03  with either of the two programs on my PC. I have tried every thing  recommended but nothing works.Even eraced both programs and D/Led the new suite and when that didn't work I went back to the old suite which didn't work either. Also I am getting no indication of the C5-03 on my computer when I look at the Explorer files on my Win 7 PC unit.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Suite problems ??

Uninstall the 'Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver' thru' Windows Control Panel.. Then rebbot the PC. Connect the phone again thru' USB and wait for the drivers to re-install. Make sure PC is connected to Internet in case latest drivers need to be downloaded.. Check now...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Roboman

Did exactly as you wrote and had the same results. It isn't recognizing my C5-03. Tried both programs and neither worked. Have used Nokia PC on my old cell ,had no problems. Had no problems with my new C5-03 until I went for the 'New" Nokia suite and now can't get anything to work. I believe the new Suite did something ??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

One more thing you may try is Uninstall the Nokia Suite.. and install the version available

here .. To download, you need to log-in using the SAME credentials that you use on this Forum ..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Roboman

The Beta didn't work either

Please use plain text.