Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia c2-03 problems :(

Anjan23

Nokia c2-03 problems :(

I have bought Nokia c2-03 touch and type

it says its "3GP/MP4" 

but it cant play anything

whenever i convert any video to mp4 or 3gp frm pc and transfer it to my mobile 

when i open it , it says "Video not suppoted" 

help me urgent , what softwares should i need to instal so that i can play those videos ?

Thx if u reply :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
pravinbv

Please use plain text.
Advisor
VikasPatidar

Software update is available... 6.96

Please use plain text.
Advisor
suduman

Where do you find this?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
VikasPatidar

connect your phone to Ovi suite and check for update.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
suduman

I checked but no updates for me. I think it's country specific.

Please use plain text.
Szyael

[ Edited ]

Agreed..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ajosh

try downloading ovi store on your pc and use it to convert your movies. its slow but should solve the problem
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Saad_Rafique

Hi.... I have a bit of a problem with this phone..that is I can't use mail and chat clients on this phone.. dont know why? both of them worked fine and i had to restore my phone after that when i tried to set up mail n chat...it stuck at looking for updates.. n it always gets stuck their.... Even if, I have internet activated and enough credit in my account :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Saad_Rafique

The problem(not being able to setup chat n mail) has been solved...:smileyhappy: I just restored the phone again.. this time settings only and it worked fine.... But..:smileyfrustrated: another problem popped up. :smileymad: ........... Can't add any community to  chat service. no such option of.... Options>More>Select  Services... as written in help menu... then what's the use of chat service if i can only use Ovi Chat??? :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
JONMAMA

one day a nokia update come to my screen and i selected ok bt it was taking too much time then i swich off my phn still my phn is not opening only showing up "check opetator" .what should i do?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shyan4luv

pls use Any video converter and select ur screen size as 240*320 and then convert it as mp4 it works for me hope it works for u too....//
Please use plain text.
KouSik

I tried update software from phone.the software is downloaded but it's asking for some more memory to install.i deleted all things from phone some items are not able to delete.what can i do to update software from phone?
Please use plain text.
Gbanda

My phone is nokia C2-03 . When I turn the phone on . Startup tone comes and it automatically turns off . What should I do?
Please use plain text.