Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c3. Ovi maps

Registered Member
Dlang772

Nokia c3. Ovi maps

Hi, I was wondering if the nokia c3 has gps/ovi maps since ovi maps and a-gps is listed under the specs page of the uk site, but others have reported it has no navigation.
Here is the link: http://www.nokia.co.uk/find-products/all-phones/nokia-c3/specifications

And is this phone different from the nokia c3-00 or is it the same thing.
Thanks,
DL
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Re: Nokia c3. Ovi maps

The Nokia C3-00 is an s40 qwerty phone, while the Nokia C3-01 is a touch and type s40 phone with a standard alphanumeric keypad.

Anyway, for s40 phones, Ovi maps is only available preinstalled. So if you got your unit with no Ovi maps installed from the factory, there is no possibility for you to install it. Your only alternative is to use other mapping apps if there are any available for s40. I think Google Maps is but I am not sure.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.