Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia c6 00 speaker problem while calling

Advisor
muralids

Nokia c6 00 speaker proble while calling

Hi,

I am facing speaker issue while calling some one. The loudspeaker and head set is workin as usual, but the default speaker is not giving any sound. it occured all of a sudden

please suggest me the solution

thanks,

Murali

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia c6 00 speaker proble while calling

Hi muralids,

Welcome to the Nokia forum.

This can be both a software or hardware issue. 

Try a hard reset and software update to make sure that any bugs that could be causing this issue are cleared from the software. 

To make sure you won't lose the data on your phone, make a back up first. Click on Tools > Back up to do this. Once you've made the back up, enter *#7370# into your phone. The default security code is 12345, unless you've changed this code yourself.

When the phone has rebooted, click on the green arrow in Nokia Suite where you will see the available updates for your phone. Update the device to the latest software version or reinstall the current software if there is no update available.

Now check if the speaker works. If it doesn't, then it is most likely caused by an issue with the hardware of the phone. In that case it is best to visit a local Care centre where they can check it out and repair the phone, if necessary. 

You can find your nearest Care centre by visting your local Nokia website. The addresses are displayed when you click on the Support tab. 

Let me know how you get on.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
adnan_phoenix

Re: Nokia c6 00 speaker proble while calling

the one using the code is a soft reset. To hard reset your nokia c6-00 just follow the link below

http://www.hard-reset.com/nokia-c6-hard-reset.html

you will get in detail how to perform a hard reset. If your getting the same problem then do as te above person has said.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mahesh04

I had same issue. When I visit nokia care they told me that the problem with default speaker and problem was resolved by replacing old speaker with new one.

The important thing which I would like to mention here is service charges of Nokia care.

The original cost of this spare part is Rs.126 only but Nokia care will charge you additionally Rs.225 for service charge and approx Rs. 50 for vat and Govt Tax. and total will be Rs.400.

if you replace same original nokia speaker for local store in front of your eyes then maximum they will charge you Rs 200.

so I will suggest if your mobile is not in warranty then replace it from local market in front of your eyes.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Discussing replacing parts be it under warranty or not is not allowed here.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.