Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Opera mini on nokia c2-00

Advisor
milki22

hey guys,nokia c2-00 can't connect internet to opera mini or other applications coz it has no option of activate access point to all applications in configuration part.there is no way to use internet seeking application.only use the default web browser for internet.tell friends not to buy it unless he need it only for phone calls
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jboy

Yes
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jboy

What should i do to get my setting?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Ask your network provider to send the internet configuration settings and activate them.

Also check for latest software for your phone using Nokia suite.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

That's right friend
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rvrdpwn

[ Edited ]

For Resolving This Problem.
Just go to Settings>Configuration Settings> Change Access Point
& than run the desired app.

I am also using opera mini on c2 00 at the moment :-)
frm

Moderator's note: We have edited your post as it contains your e-mail address. For your security, we do not allow posting personal or contact information in the discussion board. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

What kind of access point other than the one the network provider sent me bro?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

For example my provider sent me access point etc.com and i set it but still not working
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
somnath68

Please help. I have bought a nokia c2-00 which is dual sim. The default Internet browser works but my provider has failed to make the opera mini work. The opera mini comes loaded under me applications. The opera mini gives the message "failed to connect to the Internet ... Contact service provider for Internet settings" . What do I do? I prefer opera mini.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

For manual internet settings, check this link

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Manual-internet-settings-for-Asha-and-other-Nokia-...

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Advisor
milki22

Hey friend my access point is (etc.com) my provider is ethio-telecom and the network tipe is p4. I wonder if someone make nokia c2-00 to connect internet to applications such as opera,fb chat,uc,and any such applications
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

milki22, are you able to create a new access point manually, with the value etc.com. Are you able to set that as default?

Please use plain text.
Helicopter

I have same prob
I can use the preloaded opera mini but I cant use new downloaded browsers
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

i actually tried all suggesions given above to set my c2-00 for internet access using opera and the like.am from ethiopia and my network provider sent me an access point "etc.com" which works for all nokia mobile but c2-00 has problems of connecting applications with the internet except with default web.if any other suggesion,just tell us pls.thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
robaomer

there is no option in c2-00 which says set as default Abi99
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kkallol

at first downlode mxit, creat a/c, then downlode fb msngr, any browser, aplication. Mxit make your cell like a smart phone. Then working any apps. http://m.mxit.com/(S(ls0d1hss1ddtkxl0borunngg))/ (but do'nt working you tube and all opera mini, u can downlode opera 4.5, 3.1 etc.
KKallol
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sirblueredgreen

Try updating opera by going to m.opera.com
Please use plain text.