Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: PROBLEM OF NOKIA C2-03

Advisor
rahulkingdon

however it can stream video via java application.. but the big problem is phone internal memory and java memory to execute..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
crazyguru9

Can it stream videos with java apps? Like wat? Tell me some..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
crazyguru9

Please reply.. Tell me some apps to stream videos..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johnsonburj

hey,which contacts i use mostly. They hide in cntct list aftr use of smtime
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vishalkumarsahu

I think this is most most costliest version of nokia 1110, :smileyvery-happy: . . . It lacks copy paste :smileyvery-happy: . . . This is disgusting java mobile I can. I will now no more purchase nokia. :smileyvery-happy: BETTER TO SWITCH SAMSUNG OR EVEN CHINA ONE.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shashiska

Upgrade to the latest version of NOKIA C2-03. All the problems mentioned will be fixed, except the LOW MEMORY AND STREAMING.
For streaming you can use JIGSEE, SONYLIV, like apps, but remember these apps saves some file in videos folder of your inbuilt memory. So, delete them.
And for memory issue you can go here:
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Cseries/nokia-c2-03-memory-issue/m-p/1684492#M38413
Give kudo if you agree with me
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shashiska

To solve streaming problem go here:
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Cseries/Finally-the-streaming-problem-of-C2-03-had-been-solved-by-no...

Please give kudos, if you were agree with the solution, this will help others.
Give kudo if you agree with me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Boni_M

[ Edited ]

same problem here,

Moderator's note: Post was edited to maintain a friendly and respectful environment with other forum users and to Nokia.

Please use plain text.