Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Please help me with my phone c2-02

Registered Member

Please help me with my phone c2-02

My phone c2-02 is having prb,my browser is conflicted my application lhke communities.tips n offer,ovi store n also theme get invalid application,delete..i downloaded ovi browser it works for browsing only bt not for invalid app...I reset my phone by clicking 'all' when i restart my phone i lost all d application evn d mail n chat which is there in my phone all i lost it...when i download any signed version like jad file it says certificate is not in device or sim i cant download it..plz help me out wit this how it can b solved
Please use plain text.
poochini21

Re: Please help me with my phone c2-02

Hi 2591986,

Thak you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!:cathappy:

If you already reset the phone by selecting 'Restore all' under Settings, the next thing that you can do is to update the software of your Nokia C2-02. Check this link for the instructions: Nokia-Software-Update .

If there is no software update available, you may check for the 'reinstall' option in the Nokia Suite. It's  under Software Update, and then select Device Software. This will also restore the preloaded apps that were erased after the reset.

Hope this information helps. 

Cheers! :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.