Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Pocket dialed emergency number while keypad locked

Sandywill

Pocket dialed emergency number while keypad locked

[ Edited ]

How do I change the settings so I don't pocket dial an emergency number (ie 911, 112 etc) when my keypad is locked.  This happened to me this week.  They want me to turn my phone off now every time I put it in my pocket so I don't plug up the 911 system with an accidental call.  My phone is a Nokia C3-00

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Pocket dialed emergency number while keypad locked

never had this problem on my C3-00. have you for some reason set the emergency number in the speed dial? i would check that you have the latest firmware for your device, via checking via Nokia Suite on your PC if there are any updates available. failing that, try re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite.

sounds as if there may be an issue with your device keeping itself locked.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.