Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: QuickOffice Pro after Belle

Advisor
promachief

i am ubnable to ise spellcheker for anything all spellcheckerdoes is give you otions for posbly new tyong of the word ie several choices i usually then hit first one and have word spelled even worse

i even used dyslexia softwsare and that too did not work i just aceept at times my words dont type as well as other times

it means one of reason i am unable to work as i make errors on writing but also in other areas one of my jobs i made 3 milloon quids worth of errors

Please use plain text.
Advisor
g_code

Dude I am just having a bit of fun. my pelsing is up to **bleep** most of the time. I am lisdexic myself.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
promachief

thats ok btw it means in eed to stoiop posting and calm myt brain dwon then i can come back and type a bit better so the calmer i am the better i type problem is i spend most of my time nbot being calm so its a dog eat dog situatiion

when i see my ranting i know its time to calm down so i will go away and come back though i am slowly calming down a bit now but time for roast beef at mums

Please use plain text.
koutroulis

1.  I own NOKIA 500 mobile and i recently upgrade the old symbia anna with the Nokia recomended upgrade of SYMBIAN BELLE , my Quickoffice stoped working and this mean just the WORD stop to read the .doc files , WORD can create new documents but it can read them after the creation and no other word file could be read, all the other application of the QUICOFFICE works great.

2. I could not install the ADOBE READER LE 2.5 on my phone neither the trial neither the registered one ,

any ideas ? thanks michael

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Adobe pdf le 2.5 and quickoffice pro 7.3 are not compatible with belle. This has been stated by quickoffice itself.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Quickoffice today stated that I should get the update for quickoffice pro 7.00.039. Has Anyone got it?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gauravds

docs through search widget are 100% opening on N8 Belle, fabulous solution.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

On raising a support ticket on support.quickoffice.com I was given a link for quickoffice pro 7.1.18. I just installed it and it is working fine for opening the word files.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Looks like the issue is going to be solved with the new version of quick office. A few more feedback posts would make sure that it truly works in all types of phones.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
veeyoes88

go for Smart Office. it is really smart.
pdf, powerpoint. excel, word everything works fine.
pdf is faster and zooming is fantastic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Enclosing

Re: QuickOffice Pro **bleep** Belle

Guys i finally found a way to make it work.

Reinstall QO7 and open the app. Follow the 3 steps but do not  register. Click Register Later and remember DO NOT check "please don't ask me again" . Then open any ms word file you want but always select "register later" .I know this is a temporary fix but it works

Please use plain text.
anex4reel

please i am having problem with my nokia c5 camera.when i start it,i will get the message (unexpected error restart phone)and i have soft reset and hard reset more than three times but it is still the same.please can someone tell me what to do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

@anex4reel
This thread is dedicated to quick office app in belle. Please do check the post topic before posting...
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Husenpoo

Can you pls give me the setup file for n8

Please use plain text.