Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Remove NOKIA BELLE

Registered Member
arun_chandel
Accepted Solution

Remove NOKIA BELLE

I want to uninstall nokia belle from my mobile handset nokia C7-00

OR

how I could get back symbian anna or any other .

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

There is NO way to rollback to Anna ..

BTW why do you want to do that ? Though many users are of the opinion that Anna was better, you will find many with the opposite opinion too ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerryteacup2

I feel the pain of EVERYONE who wants to roll back to Anna from Belle. My phone - C6-01 - stops to think all the time and I find myself tapping the button on the screen - and all too often I want to crush it under my fist. Never before have I personally been as frustrated with my phone.
Please use plain text.
rafaella

i think it's a little bit complicated i prefer the previous programme that i had and i prefer it i get used to it it's more simple i would like to uninstall nokia belle there is no way to do this?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

@rafaella

Please see the post by farby that answers your question.

Regards
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tumimos

I really hate nokia belle. What was nokia thinking? I use nokia E6 and now i cannot use flashlight and many other applications. This is the worst operating system I ever came across. There must be away to uninstall this, i seriously want out!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ChrisFilintas

how i could turn Nokia Belle's language or just put it off?????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rethu

i too need solu for this pblm
Please use plain text.
wimg

I hate nokia belle for c 7.
Back to Anna please.
Please use plain text.
wimg

Anna back to c7 please.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi wimg,

Welcome to the Nokia Forum.

Like what Farby has said on his post, there is no way to roll back to Anna. Furthermore, downgrading your software may cause harm to the phone.

What seems to be the issue with your Nokia C7-00? Let us know and we'll be glad to be of help.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
survival_14

i had nokia E6. since last 1 year i can not use slide down menu from any screen.i tried some stuff from internet any they said that can ocure because of phone get fall down or struck hardly with something else.but actully none can occure with me and this(slide down menu) happen sunndly and stooped working.

so can any one sort out this problem?

Please use plain text.