Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Skype on Nokia C7

Registered Member
dchamba
Accepted Solution

Skype on Nokia C7

Hi 

in april 2012 i installed Skype on my Nokia C7, now i formatted my phone and i would like to install Skype on my C7 but i'm not able to find out Skype on Nokia Store. Where can i find Skype??

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

You can download it off the Skype website; http://www.skype.com/intl/en/get-skype/on-your-mobile/download/skype-for-symbian/

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dchamba

Hi

Thanks for the answer brother.

I tried you link and got the sms on phone but it say that skype is not avaliable for me telephone.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
veeyoes88

It is available in the OVI store, find on the followign link

http://store.ovi.com/content/20924?clickSource=search&pos=1

It wil work for C7-00 (but no video chat, only voice chat will work)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
krishb

[ Edited ]

Sadly My dear friend Skype no longer works in Belle. If you have not updated to belle, you can download from other sites offering download link and not from Skype site directly. I downloaded skype and installed in belle and it keeps crashing and doesnt login. Belle has lot of problems, many application fail to work -

Moderators notes: Un-true claim removed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dchamba

Ok so we have to wait or change telephone.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
svi78

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Skype for Nokia Belle is available on Nokia Store now.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dchamba

Thanks brother do you know when will avaliable Skype Video Call on nokia belle??
Please use plain text.
sajaman10

I have that problem. Did you find good instalation file on other site?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dchamba

Hi sajaman10

Skype is available now on nokia store.

bye
Please use plain text.
sajaman10

txs for information. But it's not work on my Nokia C7 belle. When I enter user name and password and tap on Sign in, it automaticly switch off Skype and back me on main manu. If somebody have solution, please help. 

Please use plain text.
pejt

in my phone skype is installed correctly, but after that I even can't open application, nothing is happening and Skype just dont work

any solutions ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
djobk1

Jst change theme to nokia evolve and restart phone. That is solution for all bugs with skype on c7.
Please use plain text.