Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Unable to Connect internet to pc

panduk

Unable to Connect internet to pc

Hi

I'm using Nokia C2-03 from a month

When I tried to connect internet on my PC using Nokia PC suite it showing a message "There's a problem with connecting to TATADOCOMO"

Even I tried with manual settings but no use

While using on mobile it connects well

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: Unable to Connect internet to pc

Hi panduk,

Please elaborate, because to my understanding, you are having trouble connecting your PC to the internet using what means? Either a router, LAN connection or through you phone?

If it is through router, try to reset the router. But if you are using the phone as a modem, make sure you have requested all the settings from your operator. IF this still does not allow you to connect, do a soft reset on your device which will reset your settings. To do this, enter *#7780# into you keypad and when prompted, enter 12345.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.