Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: WhatsApp in NOKIA C3!!

Registered Member
Follkuan

How can I download whatsApp on my phone? Bcos dia are sum difficulty wen downloading.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Whatsapp compatibility is also dependant upon operator. Some operators are compatible others are not. Also check if its available in the Nokia Store. If no, then its not compatible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Arpitmittal50

I have downloaded the application from cell phone only but it says cant connext to chat server.. Pls help me guys ... Pls pls pls.... My username is my yahoo id only mail me there plss
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sergent

Hi Arpitmittal50,

If you have a problem with the Whatsapp application, the best thing to do will be to contact the Whatsapp team here. I am sure they will help you with their application>

Serge

If my response has helped you in any way, show it by hitting the WHITE STAR... If you don't a MONSTER will come and eat your lunch...
Also hit the Accept as solution button, so OTHERS can benefit from this helpful answer...
DON'T BE SHY...
Please use plain text.
ashish_1985

I am using this Nokia C3 handset,i want to put smileys,different emotions as my status but there is no option to do.plz help
Please use plain text.
unique123

whatsapp keeps connecting to  the internet by itself ...how can i prevent that from happening ??

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
roohdeep

[ Edited ]

I am not able to install what's up on my nokia c300. I tried to put off but still couldnt install the application. Kindly help.

Roohdeep

Moderator's Note: Contact number was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
syedusman2000

Is viber available for nokia c3,I am using whatsapp in my phone,u can download it from here www.whatsapp.com/s40
Please use plain text.
syedusman2000

I have a problem,whatsapp need 24 hours connection to wifi but when i switch off my wifi connection,automatically edge/gprs on...and i want to disable it and use whtsapp only in wifi,plz help,help help,
whatsapp is eating my credit.....plz reply on my post
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

syedusman2000 wrote:
Is Viber available for Nokia C3?

Please, let us continue with your other post …

syedusman2000 wrote:
when i switch off my wifi connection,automatically edge/gprs on

Please, let us continue with your other post …

roohdeep wrote:

I am not able to install what's up on my Nokia C300.

Do you use a Nokia C3-00? Which error message do you get?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gngore

ya ....whats app is available...s40 series
Please use plain text.