Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Where can I get an unlock code for my att nokia c3...

Contributor
manmore

Where can I get an unlock code for my att nokia c3 phone?

Two weeks ago I got the phone from my aunt There was one problem; my phone was locked to the at&t network. I don't have at&t service in my country, so im looking for a website that is reliable and accept paypal to get the unlocking code from?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

Re: Where can I get an unlock code for my att nokia c3 phone?

Sorry but only AT&T can give you this code.
The fact that AT&T is not serving your country, doesn't need to stop you from contacting them. 

Please use plain text.
angelicaa

Re: Where can I get an unlock code for my att nokia c3 phone?

[ Edited ]

You can get the unlock code for your nokia c3 phone from your service provider.

Moderator's note: Post edited because it contained information about unofficial ways to unlock the phone. Sharing that kind of information is not allowed on the forum.

Please use plain text.