Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Youtube in Nokia C3

a_vachhani

Youtube in Nokia C3

whenever i try to play video from youtube it says select lower quality file

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: Youtube in Nokia C3

Hi a_vachhani,

Welcome to the Nokia discussion boards!

What connection are you using to play your youtube videos? because it might be that your connection does not have enough bandwidth to allow the streaming of high quality file formats. Try connecting to WLAN and play the file.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Marvzki_techi

Or search the google for youtube app for nokia c3. Okay
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
israr_ahmed

i'm having the same problem.ma c3-00 was playing all the videos of youtube few days back.but now it ai'nt playing not even a single one.whenever i click to play video it says 'play a lower quality video' though i'm using wi-fi...it plays all videos from other sites but not from youtube.....kindly help me out.....:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
varunreddy444

its the same problem with my c3.
Even when i tried to play normal quality videos in youtube.
My is streaming videos of all the other sites except youtube.its the problem with youtube..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sufian_1232003

Assalamualaikum
My nokia c3 too unable to play youtube since this april.I think youtube has changed its mobile view format to some other format
than 3gp format.
I think youtube owners should change their policy and retain the videos to previous 3gp format.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sufian_1232003

I think nokia must do something to help their market,or extend ability of c-series mobiles to play other video formats too,by nokia update release.
I want to hear from NOKIA people in this reply.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
misitoth

Have same problem also

Please use plain text.