Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: c3-00 IM client error

juanseruiz

c3-00 IM client error

i have a problem with the IM msn client from my nokia c3, I logged on and nothing came up apart from the bottom tab with the expand collapse, and send IM, the rest of the screen is blank, showing nothing. i cant see the contacts or anything but the "expand" and "colapse"

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Re: c3-00 IM client error

Hi juanseruiz, 

What is the current software version installed on your phone? You may check it by dialling *#0000#. Since the application is not workling properly, you may connect the phone to Nokia Suite on your PC using a USB cable then check if there is an update for the application itself or for the software of your mobile device. If update is not available, you may re-install the software on Nokia Suite by going to "Software Update" under "Tools" tab. 

Please use plain text.