Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: c3-01 7.16 FOTA disabled.

Mobile Guru
ng85

c3-01 7.16 FOTA disabled.

Updated my c3-01 from7.15 to 7.16. Only difference i found is FOTA option disabled. Anyone else found other changes pls mention.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Sage
Hunaid786

What are the changelog for Firmware v7.16 For C3-01 ?

If I've helped in any way, a click upon the White star to the left would always be appreciated.

If however my answer also solves your problem clicking below " ACCEPT AS SOLUTION " it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Hi. Can't tell as I didn't get to use it much after the update as first it had a keypad failure. Got it repaired at nokia care. When it was returned then it had a camera failure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Professor

Nokia's own web page says the latest is 06.00, http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/device-software-update?c3-01= strange

Please use plain text.