Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

c7-00 data connection problem

Counsellor
vidyutx

c7-00 data connection problem

My c7-00 not connecting through edge/gprs network of tata docomo network,but that of reliance,airtel is working.it is not showing even E sign when packet data connection is "when available" mode. other ones are showing it.

what could be the possible reason.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Re: c7-00 data connection problem

I will like to refer you to the FAQ section of this forum, as most issues could be solved by following some of the  steps listed within that board.

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vidyutx

Re: c7-00 data connection problem

i did not find any relevant solution to my problem and once again i want to detail the problem ie. tata docomo edge/gprs service is not working(call and messaging are possible) rest( reliance,airtel,aircel --tested) are working fine. as far as access point setting is concerned i had done manual setting dictated by tata docomo customer service representative.from today even the machine generated setting system is not working for T.D sim and refused --"your handset cofiguration is not supported " (!!of course internet service is active). but using same sim i can perfectly use gprs through my c2-00. even after doing all of this i still has no solution ,is my phone has problem. some look into the matter and give appropriate solution i am in dire need.
Please use plain text.