Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: c7 Symbian belle

Advisor
mas511

i get it in egypt and its wow verey gooooooooooooooooooooood

Please use plain text.
ahmadlabban633

plzz  my code is 059D6T2 .. cant find the update !!! any help i have the lastest nokia suite and I keep refreshing but nothing appears

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Did you check the belle availability page in Nokia Europe website to know whether it has been released for your product code or not?
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dabba65

i dont like, nowt works as it did, social wont go on-line, so facebook wont work. i prefer anna and would like to know if i can get anna back on my phone? i have a c7-00

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dabba65

plus how do you turn widgets online or offline?
Please use plain text.
John00

Much much better user interface, not having to spend time with menus to organise apps and wading through menus to find them again once organised.  Also the smooth way the drop down screen and wipe across screen changes work.  And faster !!  But very annoying that you have to reload all your apps again.  Also annoying that my digital radio app went and I now have a digital headset that I paid good money for that is of no use.  (On C7)

But on balance everything that Nokia should have put the effort into years ago.  A good phone interface, Nokia suite that is miles better than Ovi suite and a map loader that actually works (on my 6720).  So 7 out of 10, points lost for lateness and lost apps.

I too first saw apps stay on.  But use the right hand options and scroll down.  The exit option often drops off the page.  At least the widget shows if apps are live.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dabba65

still cant see how to switch widgets on or off-line???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

You cant online widgets off as you used to do with Anna. You need to turn off mobile data drop down menu, but it will also stop all your auto syncs like mail and so.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
milleria1985

the belle update is startin on my system but when about halfway to it fails on but uses alot of my data. In south Africa data is not cheap . How did you guys fix and upgrade Nokia c7 to belle! Help
Please use plain text.
Syedashrafali

Hi..
I have a nokia C7 model. i had updated my phone to upgrade Fring. but Fring still not Updated. please tell me what i have to do...
Please use plain text.
Advisor
murry1970

[ Edited ]

Any news to update to Belle in Spain?

I'm waiting since February and now, in June, I can't.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

check the belle availability webpage in Nokia Europe's website.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.