Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: c7 unable to send messages

c7 unable to send messages

HELP!!! my c7 is having a problem w/ messaging!! every time i try to send text,it automatically went to outbox.and it keeps on telling me to resend it or move it to drafts.. i already tried  the reset factory settings,called my network  provider and  deleted all the messages in inbox,sent..etc..and the centre no.is correct.i dont know what to do anymore...is there anyone else there who can help me...plsssssssssssssssss!!! is this a network problem or unit defects? (COL)CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

PM sent as reply to your mail..

Pl. confirm whether your SIM can send message if put in some other phone. Also try somebody else's SIM into your phone and check if the messages could be sent.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunnyji123

hi mate ive solution....and u wont be disappointed..
go to this website. http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/c7-00/
1.download pc suite.
2. install it.
3. connect ur phone wid it
4. and check for updates. it will give u an option to update it to c7 belle.
5. update the fon. the software will complete update to new one and new applications will be installed automatically.
6. good thing is ur contacts, gallery, messages nothing will be delated and ull have a brand new phone...
:smileyhappy:
take care..

Please use plain text.