Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how can i unlock the restriction code of the nokia...

dutchman2011

how can i unlock the restriction code of the nokia C3-00

[ Edited ]

pls help.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Content of the post was edited. Please note that the best way to get a response from this community is simply to give full concise information.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
xxxmeow13xxx

Re: how can i unlock the restriction code of the nokia C3-00

Hi dutchman2011,

The only approved way to remove the SIM-lock from any mobile device is using the restriction code provided by the network operator, no other methods may be discussed on this forum.

Cheers!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
phengot

i have set security keypad lock for nokia c3-00; someone try with wrong codes and now i am unable to open security code ;i know the code that i have set but it is not working "code error" is displaying.
I have refreshed phone many times by removing battery and SIM for long time, but nothing working.
shielaaparicio
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Wait for about 30 minutes and then try the correct code. If still it doesn't work you need to visit Nokia Care along with a proof of ownership (bill / Invoice) to get the code rrest to the default 12345.Your local Nokia Care can be found thru' this link ..

Please use plain text.