Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

images corrupted-nokia c6-00

Registered Member
Lennyann07

images corrupted-nokia c6-00

pls somebody help me. I accidentally removed my memory card without safely removing it, so what happens, images were broken. When i go to the file manager, there are no images in the photos folder. If i will delete the broken picture, it says, general system error. I tried updating the firmware but still nothing happened. Pls help me!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mrfriendly

Re: images corrupted-nokia c6-00

i have same problem... any 1 plaz help us...:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Try using the same memory card in some other phone and check if the images are available.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
jeff_d

Put the card in a card reader and connect to a PC. Then use chkdsk to repair it.

Please use plain text.