Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c2-03 memory issue

Advisor
mittalshot
Accepted Solution

nokia c2-03 memory issue

i am purchase nokia c2-03. but their is some problem with mobile phone memory. its have only 10mb free which is covered by apps and games and gallery file which cant delete and move.I am in very big trouble.My music player is not opening say delete some files. but their is noting to delete.Please help me.....;..

Please use plain text.
Professor
vvaino

Re: nokia c2-03 memory issue

Hello @mittalshot,

You could see if there are any not-so-important text messages or

pictures/videos in your phone and remove them.

Comparing to so called high end models, it is sometimes hard to belive

how little information you can store to a "normal" phone.

-vvaino

#SwitchToLumia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yasmeen57

I have a 2gb memory card which I transferred some themes and ringtones. When I tried the themes at first they worked perfectly. Then I deleted them as they needed to be organized then transferred them again. Now every time I try to use a these they say memory is full .. try to delete from Gallary. The gallary in the memory card and the phone are empty totally.. One more point when I transferred the second time the files' size was smaller than the first time.

Another question... What I have transferred is hardly 30 mb but it shows I used 669 mb? This is completely confusing for me. I haven't even transferred any media yet... can anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot

yasmeen 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
harishuw

sir

i have also same problem

when restoring phone get back 1.3 mb free then no problem for some time

but within 24-48 hrs again same problem

no updates came till now

i hope problem is in music player

it takes a lot of memory

is there any software available to explore phone memory to delete unwanted data?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
VikasPatidar

[ Edited ]

Dear vvaino,

we are not comparing this phone with the so called high end phones but have you used any Nokia phone between $25-35? I think you will find that every phone has almost 30MB of internal memory and all preloaded apps, tones, pictures, themes barely takes 4-6 MB of the space. And still you can use 25 MB memory for your personal stuffs. But this ugly phone has 10MB memory given and actually phone is showing 7.2 MB internal memory and 6 MB is full of preloaded apps, tones, themes. OK now consider it is good to have such apps. But the strange thing is you can't move any single app into the Memory card so that you can free some space for the SMS/MMS/Contacts etc. I've updated my phone with the latest firmware 6.96 and still it repeats the same things. No wonder what the hell they have put in this update. I have stored 200 Contacts in phone memory and 10-20 daily sms which i usually deletes every day. Now it is ok but when you run music player or nokia maps or ovi store apps then no one is able to run.

I have used Nokia 2690, Nokia C2-00 which are half the cast of C2-03 and all works fantastic. But using this phone I've been lost my faith in Nokia brand. How poorly they are implementing the software for the new generation phones. It is ok to say that it takes significant amount of time to deliver software with new features. But does it takes any time to remove the features that was already in Nokia phones since the last 5 years.

NO COPY PASTE,

NO YOUTUBE PLAY SUPPORT

NO BRIGHTNESS CONTROL.

to be honestly this phone internal memory is root of all the problems and I'm wondering how Nokia is loosing it's customer faith by producing such craps.

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T BUY NOKIA'S SO CALLED SINGLE or DUAL SIM TOUCH AND TYPE

NOKIA C2-02/C2-03/C2-06

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mittalshot

Finally i found solution for low memory issue of c2-03

for this you format your preloaded memory card which come with nokia c2-03.

it have preloaded apps which cover phone memory with memory card memory.i also done this and my phone now have 10mb free memory.. 

Please use plain text.
sri994949

that trick is not working in my pc. still i have low memory problume. plz give any suggtions. thanq.

Please use plain text.
karthi1394

it's not working can u tell how you done ......
Please use plain text.
dmjananan

still i have a same problem of low phone memory even after formatting the memory card what to do now

mittalshot wrote:

Finally i found solution for low memory issue of c2-03

for this you format your preloaded memory card which come with nokia c2-03.

it have preloaded apps which cover phone memory with memory card memory.i also done this and my phone now have 10mb free memory.. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mittalshot

i format my phone by mobile and dont take backup restore.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vijayakumarpevi

There is no data in my internal memory. But my device memory only have 256 kb. I am try to restore factory settings. but memory not available. Help me...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vijayakumarpevi

I go to nokia care for the problem of low memory. There is no software updates and flash files from them. so i am not able to solve my problem. Please evaluate software updating quickly....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vijayakumarpevi

I take photos from camera, that will store on my memory card. but memory is reduced my device memory. what's reason for this problem
Please use plain text.
Contributor
vijayakumarpevi

i format my memory card. but this will not give solution to my memory problem

Please use plain text.
Contributor
vijayakumarpevi

[ Edited ]

Which date new software version released for nokia c2-03....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
medostar00

Nokia team  ??? Why are'nt u upadting the software ??? Can't u make software? We need update at urgent basis

Medo
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Hey medostar00

Welcome to the family:smileyhappy: and thanks for your recent contribution.

I wish there was answer to your question but unfortunately we don't have any update/info  on your topic yet.

Do continue to share your experience with us on other parts of the forum.

kind regards

Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
pravinbv

I hv solution. Please visit
icomeacross(dot)blogspot(dot)com
and find "how to solve nokia c2-03 low memory error problem"
posting external link is allowed in this forum but still i feel it will help you to solve this problem. After memory issue, this phone is great value.
Please use plain text.
skkarokar7

I have many problem for your nokia c2-03
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
oloojr

Nokia please do something...for me it is huge problem... I love nokia and c2-03 but this problem make me nervous.

Please use plain text.