Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia c2-03

Advisor
Alfar1990

nokia c2-03

cant play even 3gp vedios! Showing 'this vedio may not play well in this device' . What to do help me.. My current software is 7.48.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Hi Alfar1990,

Nokia C2-03 supports the following video formats 3GPP (H.263), H.264/AVC, MPEG-4 and WMV. Even though your device is able to play 3gp videos, there are certain limitations due to the technical specifications of your phone.  Please see here for more details.

Your device can play only 15 frames of video per second, which on it's own could cause this problem. Also, the video in question may have higher resolution than supported.

What you can do is to reduce/convert the video file resolution into what your phone supports and see if it allows you to play the file.

Hope this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Alfar1990

MPEG-4 AND WMV Files didnt support in nokia c2-03. The thing that said by nokia is not truth! Even playing 3GP it shows "this vedio not playing very well in this device"!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

This depends on the phone hardware. As Nokia C2-03 is not equipped with a fast processor, it may not be able to play video files with high resolution and frame rate. When playing videos, please see that the files are approximately 240 x 320 pixels in size and 15 frames per second. If you attempt to view videos above these specifications, you may get an error message.

Hope this answers your question,

Puigchild
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shashiska

Use Nokia Video Converter Factory to convert video's. You can download below from softpedia:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Free-Nokia-Video-Conve...
Remember,
Use Nokia C-series Others for profile and use video bit rate equal or less than 512 kbps to get best result.(recommended is 256 kbps)
Give kudo if you agree with me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
grvjain

Please tell me how will i format my phone i have a nokia c2-03. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Try the Soft Reset code *#7370# followed by 12345 (default security code unless set by you ) when prompted. This code did not work on the earlier S40 devices but seems to work on the recent ones ..and back up important data before doing ..

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Mobile Overlord*#7370# is the Hard Reset code. *#7780# is the Soft Reset.

Cheers.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

musica wrote:

farby Mobile Overlord*#7370# is the Hard Reset code. *#7780# is the Soft Reset.

Cheers.

Though till further confirmation, my understanding will remain as per THIS , the user ( grvjain) may try the Hard Reset code ..

Please use plain text.