Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia c5-03 touch poblem

Registered Member
aditya32

nokia c5-03 touch poblem

every time i apply a screen gaurd on my handset screen....der is a touch problem... have already visited nokia care  for repair pupose , but the same problem has been reflected for the second time,....ny tips regardin the issues...y is dis happening???????

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Are you using GOOD quality Screen Guard ? ...and is t fixed properly ?

Do not think Nokia will do anything in this regards as the problem starts whith the Screen Guard which is neither a part of the phone..nor supplied by Nokia ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Joshua007

My nokia c5-03 touch pad is not working. During the day, it suddenly freezed but I'm able to switch it on and off. However, I'm unable to insert my pin code or access any digit on the touch pad! could anyone help please?
Please use plain text.
krishnr

Dear 

one off my friend using C5-03 & me also have the same model  but he got  touch screen problem & my set had  memory card slot problem at the begging when i had purchased from showroom and now i.e. September 2012 i had another problem showing Local test mode & not taking Software Update  but my total conclusion is to say not to buy Nokia phones it is totally problem sets.

The reasons is

I had given mobile to Nokia care center for Memory card Slot issue they had sent to Head office  but it has solved, & again i got another problem that is my Mobile one day restarted and showing Local Mode and i had got Re-installed by Nokia care but again i got Local Test Mode so now i.e September 2012, i had given to NCC again they had sent to Head office and it came back with problem of Head set not coming for Left side, & again they told the mobile will be replaced & sent to head office on 24th September and given date for 5th October but still i had not got mobile till now 10th October 2012.

Please use plain text.