hi i need help on how to install properly symbian belle on my c7...
the update was availbale on nokia suite 3.3(latest)
(1)the 300mb download was a success,
(2) the backing up was a success,
(3) now i have a problem with the 3rd step which was the installation, at the first few minutes, it looks like it is installing because the signs that said that "the phone will restart and the screen will remain black" happened i followed the instructions "not to use the phone, not to turn it off, etc".. the progress bar even showed it was installing showing "about 15 minutes left", then after a few more moments, a sort of an error shows... it says, "connection to the phone was lost" "to bring back the connection, do the steps in according, blah blah", so I followed it step by step, it said to
(1) disconnect cable(PC) from phone
(2) restart phone
(3) reconnect phone to cable(PC)
(4) continue with installation
I have followed those 4 steps to bring back the connectivity, but it still fails...i havent removed the cable when it was installing, but it says i got disconnected, my cable is still of fine being, no damage etc.. ihave moved around and tried all usb ports but still fails..i have reinstalled nokia suite and reinstall but still the same...
(by the way, me and my phone is from the Philippines, my c7 is currently on sybian anna, prodcut code is 059B8K8, on the belle update availabilty it said that in the philippines, this update of c7 is availble for this product code..)
hmmm..what should I do?? thanks...
I guess your problem very likely caused by windows drivers for phone in software loading mode is not available or difficult to install drivers, especially with winxp or vista. If you are using such old PC, let's try again with a PC running win7, where hardware drivers are more supported. The down side is that you need to download 300MB again.
Hi,Everything installed fine,C7 re-started fine.Now I can only use gprs,no dualmode,no 3g, even though my blackberry is working fine on 3.5g. How can I get these services back or must I go back to using Anna? Nokia representatives are you mysteriously gone just like my 3g signal?
Please provide a Belle update to fix these issues ASAP?
I also had same problem as patricksayas, with the diference, that my phone is now dead. It does not astart anymore, and I can not connect it anymore to the computer.
What can I do now?
and also all sms are gone...i have back up everything but the first time i downloaded belle everything was there...the secon time everything is gone