Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: "Old translation used because it is Ok" error ...

Registered Member
Playcool18MFM

"Old translation used because it is Ok" error on C6-01

I just got a new wireless stereo headset (Sony Pulse edition) from USA. It works fine with all my stuff, except my nokia c6-01. When I use the input jack to connect the headset to my C6-01 I get 3-4 for strange low "bits" of sound, and then a message appears on my phone screen, "Old translation used because it is Ok", it is suposed to say anything if it is not compactible?? Plus the message is soo weird, and has nothing to do with the context. Any help??

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
oldtranslation

Re: "Old translation used because it is Ok" error on C6-01

The same problems happens with my nokia e6 using conceptronics phone/micro

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Punkboy

Re: "Old translation used because it is Ok" error on C6-01

Hey guys.

I know I'm it is a bit late since this topic was posted but recently i got the same problems as you. I've got a Nokia 500 so I think it has the same operation system as the C6-01. Anyway I discovered that you need to buy an headset made by Nokia called WH-208. In that headset package it will come an Nokia AV adapter AD-87U.  So I just plugged in the headset in the adapter and the adapter on the phone and it worked! 

I wish that this info gonna help some people with the same issue as I've got.

Good luck!

Please use plain text.