Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: rates of original body of nokia c3

Registered Member
12345mahak

rates of original body of nokia c3

[ Edited ]

dear sir i want change my nokia c3 phone body  i want to knoe price of original body please give me a price of this for change body

my email    -  XXX.XXXXXX@gmail.com

my mob no  - 84XXXXXXXX

Moderator Note: This post was edited. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum. Email address and phone number were removed.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You need to contact your local Nokia Care to get the price of the spare parts..and any other Repair charges ..as this will vary from region to region ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Barjinder

Hello Sir I am from Malerkotla, Punjab, India. I also want a new original front panel for my Nokia C3-00. There was a Nokia Care Centre in our city but it is now closed from about a month ago. At that time i asked them for the front panel and they costed it Rs 500 for only front panel. And it was not in the original Nokia packaging. They just taken it  out from a box. I think it was not original and if it was its cost is very much for only front panel.

So please tell me the price of orginal nokia C3-00 front panel body in Punjab area..!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

as pointed out by Farby above, you will need to contact your closest regional Nokia Care for repair costs and options (i.e. may be able to post your handset to them for repair): http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.