Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

where is the Belle update for C6-01

Registered Member
mufasilfaizal

where is the Belle update for C6-01

we want an important update for Nokia C6-01 belle., it having a lot of problems like hanging,slow,menu crashing when install apps from nokia store. So, please solve all of this problems through an update. We waiting for that moment. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: where is the Belle update for C6-01

Hi mufasilfaizal,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum. 

We are constantly updating our software so thank you for your feedback. As soon as an update will become available for your C6-01 it will show up in Nokia Suite, so please check the green arrow icon there from time to time to make sure your phone is up to date. Unfortunately we don't have any further information available about future software updates.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Wajeed

Hi Iris,

My phone is too slow becuase of this Belle. Is there any way to do hard flash of my phone without going to Nokia Service centre. Or can you send any updates for Belle so that my phone will become easy to run. I cant even take backup of my messages and contacts becuase of this slowness. I have around 2000 SMS in my phone and I think this is the cause. Could you please let me know process for hard flash of phone ?

Please do something for Belle, its very very slow and unresponsive.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

I dont understand what do you mean by your phone turning slow after belle. In fact belle has turned by C6-01 faster than it was. I am using a 8GB memory card as well of which more than 3MB has already been used. Of the total 340MB phone memory I am left with 217MB. Even then my phone is faster. Maybe you have stuffed too much data in your phone memory. Install only those apps in phone memory that are absolutely needed to be installed there. Load all other files in memory card.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
f4u24

my c6-01 dosnt support the applications installation it shows (installation failed) message.
please show me a way of solving it
Please use plain text.