Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: which mobile sound loud?

Counsellor
Rainbow7

which mobile sound loud?

which mobile have louder sound?

n97 mini or c6-01

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Hi, you're constantly spamming your N97 mini vs C6 questions here. Why can't you stick with a thread you've already made?

Anyway, Looking at the specs on both of those phones and recalling some of my memories with the N97, I can't see why you even setting those two phones up against each others.

To be honest, the n97's looks like they are "dead" to Nokia now, and their lack of hardware power is impossible to do something with. And as you are comparing those two phones against each others, I guess the qwerty slide out keyboard isn't that important. - In that case, go for the C6-01 or something else. Stay away from the mini now.

Both phones have loud enough sounds, but the mini is a bit thinner in sound from loudspeakers, if that's what you ment...

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

can you explain this

but the mini is a bit thinner in sound from loudspeakers

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

go to gsm arena they have tests for sounds there

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

just tell me means of this line '''''''but the mini is a bit thinner in sound from loudspeakers''''

n97 mini having better sound than c6-01

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

[ Edited ]

Do you actually have these phones?

sound from the N97 mini sounds thinner 

at the end of the day everybodys opinions vary so test them all for yourself if possible 

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Rainbow7

no i buy but first i get details

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Well you need to test before you buy everybody's ears are different like i say and have their own opinion.
you need to pick what suits your needs we cant do that for you.
you should start showing some appreciation here for all these threads and questions your asking

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

[ Edited ]

JimmyIreland explained it above. The sound simply sounds thinner on the n97 mini. Weak bass, weak mids and lots of treble. However, the sound from music player through the 3,5 mm jack if you're using a decent head set is quite good. The loudspeaker on the n97 mini is perfect for ringtones with it's thin sounded speaker. It's loud enough if you don't have troubles with your ears, but then again it won't be better with the c6-01 either.

What I again suggest you to do, and what's best in any case is to visit a shop and try them out for your self. That way you will find which one of them suits you the best. In the end of the day we all do have different opinions:smileyhappy:

If you don't have any shops nearby or for other reasons cannot go there your self, please check out some youtube vids, read reviews (google for them). Gsm arena is one place. All about symbian is a place to check for reviews and lots of more. Again: Google is your friend.

Edit: Was writing when you posted your last one:smileywink:

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Professor
babis3g

i would say dont worry which one is sound more louder
get the one you like
on the net are some very sharp ring tones for free which you can use them as part of the alarm,calendar,ring tome etc
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

The C6-01 is my choice from having both models the C6-01 is a phone to have i gave mine to my misses currently using the E7 and considering getting the C6-01 again in black

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.