Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

9300i dialled+missed+received calls disappeeared H...

9300i dialled+missed+received calls disappeeared HELP

I cleared the log. Then I set it with 10 days duration. No filters or better say selected "all comunication" option.
no way. It shows sms only. I selected filter "voice calls" options. No way. SMS only.
Consequence is also that missed/recieved/dialled calls are not shown anywhere.
please help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Re: 9300i dialled+missed+received calls disappeeared HELP

wbat firmware do you have installed? you can find out by putting in *#0000# :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

I TYPED #0000# but nothing happens. I tried "send" but wrong. Which key should I press b4 or after?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

on the inside, press telephone and then key in *#0000#, the firmware version will pop up straight away
Please use plain text.

I open the cover, press telephone, phone directory appears, I press #0000#, msg 'no matching contacts' appears.
Where is my mistake?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

You're missing off the star at the beginning, its STAR HASH ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO HASH. (without the spaces in between)
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Try it on the outside (small) screen.
Please use plain text.

I got it.
Software is V05.50(01) 21-12-2005 RA-8(c)Nokia.
By the way, how can I clear 1 single item from log? It seems impossible. I am able to clear all only !!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

you cant clear one item - its all or nothing
Please use plain text.