I'll try and make this as simple as possible.
- I restored factory settings on my phone.
- Want to install 'ThreadSMS' (a messaging application for Nokia phones)
- Had already purchased it before i restored factory settings.
- Contacted Nokia because i could not re-download from the Nokia Store application on my phone.
- I can download it from the store by going through the web browser on my phone.
however, when i download and try to install it, it notifies me, "Update Error".
Really not looking forward to emailing Nokia back with this problem, as they take a full 24 hours to give me back a reply.
Anyone know what is behind the error I'm getting?
using e&1, by the way.