Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Belle is a disaster for the E6: how to move on...

Re: Belle is a disaster for the E6: how to move on?

[ Edited ]

Me too a victim of this disaster, Nokia officials kindly consider are problem, we are brand loyal to you since you introduced Nokia 3310, don't ignore the importance of customer loyalty, as losing a single consumer leads to a Downfall and misleading by the organizations,

Regards,
Mohammad Wamiq,

Moderator's note: We have removed personal details from your post because we do not recommend user's to share this information on a public discussions board.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tymeless

hi guys my no
kia e6 speaker stopped working after the Belle Update any solutions for me
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hughm_nyksj_dk

If you have already found a solution I think the usual hard reset is what you need - take a look at the top of this forum for details.

hughm_nyksj_dk
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ayyahere

yes.. same here. i have removed MS Office applications and f-secure and set display to lowest. this hold the battery for max 2 days without data usage. and not even one if 3G is on.. update is a regret
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
matthewkuhl

[ Edited ]

i have been reading this thread and i feel like i may lose my mind!

Do any of the members of this forum know how to use their phones? Have any of you read the manuals or even used a computer?

Symbian has functioned similarly to Windows in basic use since i met it a decade ago. If you can organize your Start Menu to your liking, then you can organize your application menu, too. You can assign functions to your one-touch buttons for separate actions on light or long-presses. You can use the drop-down status bar to change between GSM, 3G or Dual-mode. You can also activate and change Bluetooth and WiFi connections, turn off mobile data usage and manage USB connections. Press the power button and you can change profiles or activate the power-saving mode. You can also turn off network connection from that same menu. If you long-press the home key, your active apps are accessible. Long-pressing some items offers a new set of options.

PLEASE, do a little reading before you blaspheme your phones' OS.

Thank you Steve for sharing some Symbian expertise.

ματθαίος
E72-2 (071.004)
N8-00 (111.140.1508)
E6-00 (25.007)
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Vitoro

[ Edited ]

matthewkuhl wrote:

i have been reading this thread and i feel like i may lose my mind!

Do any of the members of this forum know how to use their phones? Have any of you read the manuals or even used a computer?

Ha-ha, nice try, you troll :Cool: Have you ever used an E6 with Anna in order to compare these 2 OS? Probably not.

Update: Ok, don't bother answering my question, I found out from your older posts that you upgraded to Belle instantly upon receiving the phone. That's why you don't get the point of this thread. Anna was just better for E6, that's it.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
matthewkuhl

[ Edited ]

Not a troll. i have said elsewhere that S60v3 FP2 was better than Belle, so do not think for one second that i think Belle is a good OS. It is a bastardized version of Symbian that tries too hard to be something it is not: a flashy OS. Symbian was and is an OS for phones with low spec and battery conservation, not for what it has become (and died as a result of, too). My vent was aimed at the people who complain their phone does not do things that it DOES do, all in neat packaging, too. i am just tired of people complaining when a little research and a better understanding of what they are talking about would resolve their issues before they open their mouths. Everything i said is available in the user guide on the phone.

Sorry if the truth is embarrassing for you.

ματθαίος
E72-2 (071.004)
N8-00 (111.140.1508)
E6-00 (25.007)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ptam

i am using E63 and it is good. i watched the E6 video it shows up user interface of sym^3 which is very similar to e63. i bought it and found it is totally different.

Secondly the nokia suite allows the reinstall of Belle and it brings to lost of input language method. i don't know how to fix it.

Please use plain text.
eugenpopescu

Hello everyone, i have my e6 still running symbian anna and i was thinking if i shloud upgrade to belle after all this, i was just thinking if smething changed until 2013..Please inform me about this, i really want to know, what to do. Thank you !

Please use plain text.