Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Camera Problem.

Camera Problem.

Hi,

I have upgraded NOKIA E50 to latest firmware yesterday. Now when i am accessing Camera its showing kind of error like GENERAL: Feature Not Supported.

My phone was working fine before this update, Does anyone has any idea regarding this issue.

Thanks

SAJID
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hmmm same problem, no solution... :smileysad: 
Please use plain text.

I have the same problem with my E71 phone. The place I bought it told me to take the battery out without turning off the phone, then reboot the phone. When the dealer did this, the problem went away for a while, but now it's back again. I tried a software upgrade, but no luck

Anybody know a fix for this?

Please use plain text.