Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Data Recovery E72

Registered Member
Ibrahim78

Data Recovery E72

[ Edited ]

Dear Engineers,

I need your urgent help amd support, I have issued command  *#7370# and all my data has been lost (contacts. messages ) , I been using phone memory and dont have any back-up.

How can i restore old data and your help and support will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Data Recovery E72

Unfortunately it is not possible to restore the data unless you have a backup or if you previously synched your phone. 

Another possiblity if you have neither of the above is to transfer the data from another phone such as your old phone if you still have it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Perlita

Re: Data Recovery E72

I have the same problem. I thought when I have an micro SD card inserted that all the data (agenda/contacts/notes) would be saved to that card but unfortunately that was not the case. Is there no way to salvage the data from internal memory with a datarecovery tool like testdisk?

Please use plain text.