Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Does E5 support 32GB memory card?

Contributor
optiontips

Does E5 support 32GB memory card?

[ Edited ]

Hello members,
I have Nokia E5 handset. I am planning to upgrade it's memory card now. As per Nokia my handset supports upto 32 GBs of card (MicroSD). Now i want to ask you people that can i really use 32GB crad in it or shall i buy 16 GBs card instead? I am asking this because some of the dealers at my place said not to use maximum-supported card in nokia as it can hang or freeze the mobile. So, is it true???
Also, since i can't get this card at my place i am planning to buy it from Ebay.in. I never used that site or any other site for shopping. So, is it safe and trustworthy or shall i get the card from any shop????
Please suggest me.
Thanks.

Moderator's note: Title edited. Nokia Support Discussions accepts no commercial publicity of any kind.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Does E5 support 32GB memory card?

[ Edited ]

@optiontips

I use a 32GB microSDHC in my E72 a similar S60 3rd FP2 device without issue. Please bear in mind that there were a lot of counterfeit 32GB cards circulating upon auction sites when first released due to their (then) high value based on 2GB cards which reported erroneous capacity.

Moderator's note: Title edited.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.