Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E-7 00 wifi not connecting

marthawangechi

E-7 00 wifi not connecting

My wifi is lost even after doing all the necessary ......what should i do to regain the connectivity?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Phantom3D

Do you get connected and it works, but then it looses connection and u have to manually reconnect?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gdavidf

marthawangechi wrote:

My wifi is lost even after doing all the necessary ......what should i do to regain the connectivity?

Try setting your modem to broadcast SSID and setting your E7 to your wifi network as home network (known)...

Former Psion 3a-5-5mx & Psion netbook (Symbian) user who had an E63, E71
Now an E7 casualty remembering the 8 replacement Nokia Orange (or was that Lemon?) 2140's I had in 1996...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
basha_usop

i have a problem about my nokia e7-00 wifi...when i turn on my wlan and search, it will restart automatically...same with bluetooth, when i try to on bluetooth, nothing happen and idle....i dont know what to do know

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gdavidf

[ Edited ]

@ basha_usop

Reset to factory> restore data to phone. OR Return to place of purchase/manufacturer...

Former Psion 3a-5-5mx & Psion netbook (Symbian) user who had an E63, E71
Now an E7 casualty remembering the 8 replacement Nokia Orange (or was that Lemon?) 2140's I had in 1996...
Please use plain text.