Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E5 internet telephony/SIP

Registered Member
princeali41785

dear all, i read all your comments, but still i have a problem to making calls, i register the SIP acoount & it is showing register, but the internet tel. option is still missing, how can i make calls ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
aleemashraf1

Hi there. I am also unable to Activate Sip profile in my nokia n79, which is also a feature pack 2 phone. After having defined all the settings very carefully i come to contacts tab and click Activate Profile after making some attempts it finally says Connection Failed. I'm using a Wilan access point to activate it as i don't have a 3g connection. I'd love to make use of this feature. Thanks for the help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
riju2134

E5 internet telephony/SIP

Hi

I configured voip setting of voipdiscount on my nokia e5 ,It is get connected with 3g. But only the problem for me If I trying to make a internet  There is no sound at all. Please help me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rajjzz

[ Edited ]

Dear Frinnds, I have nokia E5, I have installed  "SIP_VoIP_3_x_Settings_v2_0_en"

setting and successfully registered sip setting, But in net setting in Advance vop setting, I cant activate service, What is this problem can you help me?

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aryan554

in my cell there is no any option of  Internet Tel. Settings wat do do ???

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PepeGraves

CAN YOU MAKE VIDEO CALLS BY SETTING UP THIS INTERNET TELEPHONY?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jitenvaidya

then same problame with me .. How to Start and Stop VoIP Service... plz help

Yaroslavsk wrote:

I downloaded from the link above and it seems everything is working. The only problem I get, is I don't know how to stop SIP service connected. I made a call and now I want to stop SIP service, do it's get disconnected, but I do not know how. I search the menu all over, but there is no clue. I tried just to disconnect from the access point - no luck, it automatically connects again. Any help?

Please use plain text.