Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E51 - How do I find my own phone number in phone? ...

E51 - How do I find my own phone number in phone? I cannot call@!

Hi,

It is endlessly frustrating to me but most cell phone manufacturers do not make the ability to find your own phone number in their cell phones an easy task, if at all possible.

I bought a Nokia E51 for use on a trip and have a prepaid SIM in the phone but I cannot find my own phone number. This would not be a huge problem but I cannot call out to get the number off of another phone because roaming is not turned on!! I cannot tell my carrier to turn it on because I don't know my phone number!!! GEEESH!! Please help!!!

Chris
Please use plain text.

Re: E51 - How do I find my own phone number in phone? I cannot call@!

I guess if there are no answers this means you cannot find your carriers phone number assigned to the phone within the phones menu?

Chris
Please use plain text.
Professor
bhumbro

Dude there is no way to find ur own phone number through ur phone menu........ the only option at ur disposal is to wait on......... n if possible call ur network provider...... see dat they can be of any help...........
Articles posted courtesy engadget

keep us updated about the progress.... if u like wat I have to offer then click on khudos.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Hi,

This should work, type: *#100#

Then press SEND/CALL/PICKUP - i.e. the green phone key! ;-)

David
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Find your own number!!!

Press the "Contacts Button" (just below the right softkey) then press "Options" then press "SIM Contacts" and select "SIM Directory" then press "Options" then press "My Numbers" voila :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.