Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E52 turns on then hang then off

Registered Member
indoeys93

E52 turns on then hang then off

Guys, my E52 is 2 years old, never had problem until last month. I was in my class and suddenly... pooop.... out of no where, it turned off and I cant turn it on....

I am Indonesian and currently I am studying in HK. I sent it back for repair and the technician mentions something about hte Integrated Circuit. Today it is with me now. However, everytime I turned it on, it stayed for 2 seconds (like the home page) and undergoes a state in which I cannot control, and suddenly it restarts by itself ... this cycle goes on and on... until I turned it off. 

Today I tried the 3-finger reset and it does not work. Do you reckon any problem?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
indoeys93

Re: E52 turns on then hang then off

I tried again today and it stuck in the 'Hand' Picture :smileysad: then it restarts itself and the cycle continues....

Please use plain text.