Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E6 (Belle Refresh) Not getting inbox from Exch...

Toivoja

E6 (Belle Refresh) Not getting inbox from Exchange

Hello

I have a bit of a problem here... some of the E6 that are in use at the company where I work won't syncronize the inbox. It'll Sync the contacts and calendar and even the sent mail box but it's lacking the inbox.

Device is updated with the latest Symbian Belle Refresh. Problem can't be with the account as it works perfectly on E5. This problem first came up when I updated E6 to Belle and added the Exchange. After that the inbox is missing.

So any idea if this is a problem with the device(as it would seem to be) or a problem with the account?

Looking at the logs of the Exchange, it'll start the email sync but after a second it will end it.

Hopefully someone could provide me with some insight with this.

Regards

Toivoja

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Re: E6 (Belle Refresh) Not getting inbox from Exchange

Hi,

I tried setting up an Exchange account on my end and it works fine. Everything syncs perfectly especially the inbox.

If the inbox is missing and Sent Mailbox is what you can see, try tapping Sent at the upper left part of the screen which is beside the Date then look for Inbox. After that hit the Sync icon located at the lower part of the display.

If above didn't help, you may need to resetup the account. If resetting up didn't change anything, try reinstalling the software of your device.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sifueli

Hi, I have the same pronlem with nokia N8. I got new software on my device and still canr see the inbox. except of the inbox I do get the sent item and all the rest. P L E A S E      H E L P

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Have you tried the above steps? If not, you may try to remove the account and set it up again on your device. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.