Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E6 problem - memory full after incomplete FastTube...

Njubi

E6 problem - memory full after incomplete FastTube download

Hello.

Well, I tried downloading a 300MB video via FastTube. The download stopped, there is no video, but still, the memory is full and my phone is useless because every time I try to open an app, "memory full" window pops.

Scanning memory shows 326MB in "Other files", but I wasn't able to detect any big files. I tried Xplore and via mass storage and PC suite and nothing. Memory is full but there's nothing visible there. I keep nothing on C:/, and I thought FastTube is smart enough not to save anything there heh.

Is there any way to fix this problem without doing the reset? Please help, I miss my phone.

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: E6 problem - memory full after incomplete FastTube download

unfortunately in your case, if you have used apps such as Xplore to check the memory, and you sound pretty clued up about it all, so i'd say no you will have to perform a reset sadly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.