Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

E63 hard reset issues

maroldo44

E63 hard reset issues

Hey guys i had troubles with messages on my e63 as is written in prewious topics, i tryed everything but nothing worked so i just made hard reset (star key, number 3 and green key)  (i've done it without memory card and without sim card in it) so the phone reboot and right from the start he is asking for a lock code and when i enter 12345 he just show me CODE ERROR!  and i cant do really anything i turned it off and on and he just start the home screen and ask for lock code....is it broken?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: E63 hard reset issues

maroldo44 wrote:

Hey guys i had troubles with messages on my e63 as is written in prewious topics, i tryed everything but nothing worked so i just made hard reset (star key, number 3 and green key)  (i've done it without memory card and without sim card in it) so the phone reboot and right from the start he is asking for a lock code and when i enter 12345 he just show me CODE ERROR!  and i cant do really anything i turned it off and on and he just start the home screen and ask for lock code....is it broken?

If you don't know or remember the unlock code you've to bring your device in to a Nokia Care Point.

http://europe.nokia.com/support/repair-and-recycle/repair/care-points

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.